Just wanted to share an awesome line of cleaning products with anyone who might be interested in a safer way of Keepin’ It Clean…
I use this line for basically all forms of cleaning in my house. It’s made by the Better Life company and they appeared on Shark Tank a while ago. I have tried these products and with the exception of the Glass Cleaner I love them all as is. I’ve misplaced the microfiber cloth that came with the glass cleaner so it might work better with that. Maybe I’ll find it and post if its improved later on.
Anyway, this stuff is all waaaaay better than chemicals. I for one prefer the smells. Since I had kids and a puppy they are even better because I need to keep everything safe for little hands and licks and stuff to not poison my loved ones.
This is what I have (but theres other products on their website):
- What-EVER – cuts through grease and grime.
- No Regrets – hand soap in all my soap dispensers.
- Take It For Granted (or marble or quartz). I love the smell of this especially.
- Simply Floored – works on all floor types.
- Even The Kitchen Sink – glass cook tops, stainless steal, showers & tubs, toilets, tile & grout
- Oak-y Dokey – wood polish
- I Can See Clearly, Wow – not my fav without the cloth, so don’t misplace the cloth and give it a try. Let me know if it works better with the cloth.
- Dish It Out – dishes
Its a way of going green in your home and making the environment a little less toxic. Oh, and their recycle sayings are adorable. They say things like — Please recycle me, I want to come back as a hang glider, or kayak or something.
They are a really nice company and if you call you actually get a live person, and it’s made in the USA.
The website is: cleanhappens.com
I hope you try it and like it too.